Please take a read through our frequently asked questions below.
If your cat needs treatment whilst in our care, we will contact our local vet in most cases. If the condition is serious your cat’s own vet will be contacted before treatment is carried out if you so desire. When possible, it is advisable to leave a contact number with us where you can be contacted if necessary.
All accounts are paid in full on collection or delivery. For long term guests, fortnightly or monthly payments are required. A deposit is required prior to arrival for Christmas bookings.
Payments can be made by CASH, EFTPOS, VISA and MASTERCARD.
Note: all our prices include GST.
|Mon-Fri||8 am to 11 am|
|5 pm to 6 pm|
|Saturday||8 am to 12 midday|
Inspection welcome during the above hours.
We are also closed: 25 December, 26 December, GOOD FRIDAY and EASTER SUNDAY.
• Huge pens – 4 x 2 x 2 metres with outside and inside runs
• All cats have individual runs
• Approximately 65 pens
• Pick-up and delivery service
• Fussy eaters catered for
• Lots of T.L.C (tender loving care)
• Electric blankets in winter months if required
• On call veterinary service
Sleepy Haven Boarding Cattery caters for the fussiest of eaters.
However, we do keep in stock many different varieties of tin food and dry food as well as fresh meat.
THINGS TO BRING / INFORM US ON YOUR ARRIVAL
Things to Bring on Arrival
• Your cat!!
• Current vaccination certificate
• Any toys, blankets, baskets, scratching posts, etc that your cat might enjoy. Though we provide blankets, boxes and scratching posts, cats prefer the scent from home and tend to settle in a lot quicker.
What to Inform us on Arrival
• Any particular medical history
• Medication directions
• Contact details
• It is advisable to leave us with a contact number while you are away.
• Reaffirm date of return
• Cat details (e.g. sex, breed, age) – usually found on the vaccination certificate
• If possible, the estimated time of collection.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
• Food and drink
• Sleeping Boxes
• Scratching Post
• Warm Blankets
• Litter Tray
• A Chair
• Individual run (of course)
• Insulated run
• Electric blankets (on request in the winter months)
• A lot of T.L.C (Tender Loving Care)
CHRISTMAS AND EASTER BOOKINGS
CHRISTMAS – Sleepy Haven gets booked out for the Christmas season (23rd December to 8 January) every year from late September – early October. Therefore it is important that you book early. Sleepy Haven requires a non-refundable $50.00 deposit at the time of booking for this busy period.
EASTER – No deposit is necessary for this period.